March 2007 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Mar 1 12:11:01 EST 2007
Ending: Sat Mar 31 23:18:07 EDT 2007
- codec optimization
Håkon Wium Lie
- Why not Xvid? [was codec optimization]
- OLPC "iperf hang" notes
- PATCH [1/2] - Console notifier chain
- PATCH [2/2] - KFB power management
- last day for another stable build
- Touchpad stylus mode
- [PATCH 0/3] PM patch review (redux)
- Driver resume times patch.
- [PATCH] Fixed transmission flow control on the mesh interface.
- "Weekend" report.
- Is OLPC going for ACPI support?
- Develop activity item for next week's teleconference
- S3 is working at the firmware level
- Suspend/resume and power management....
- stable build status
- System Software Teleconference minutes.
- Webcam support in Squeak (for OLPC)
Diego Gomez Deck
- Gnash plugin packages
- Image to enter
- [sugar] Trying to build sugar on ubuntu dapper
- Basic course about Python bundles
- System Software Teleconference Minutes - 2006-03-06
- Why does yum quit randomly?
- Brown-bag firmware with suspend support
- kernel module
- [Trac #836] Gen 1.5 wishlist
- Build 287 under qemu: Struck in sugar initial screen
Pablo Di Noto
- Can I Drop support for ATest with infineon rams?
Richard A. Smith
- Classic Mode bundle
- new user
- Firmware WIFI supplicant
- Devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 24
- Special teleconference for going over the OLPC power design.
- "automated test results"?
- Checking OS loads
- stable release status
- Devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 27
- Going to suspend
- DMA in B2Test board?
- [Trac #666] PenguinTV bundle update needed
- [Trac #1033] Spacebar has spots that don't word
- bz2 vs rar
- 5:6:5 RGB Considered Harmful
- 301 network broken
- Experiences getting OProfile working on OLPC machine
- Enabling OProfile in the OLPC kernels?
- Where olpc machine spending time when using web broswer
- Flash 9 and the webcam
olpc at earthling.za.net
- Mesh Conection
Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
- [theora-dev] optimization for OLPC
- Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston) - Note time!!!!
- New stable build - Build 303 and Firmware release Q2B76.
- Moodle XS integration notes
- git server
- battery problems
- problem building fontconfig
- Mesh Networking Interoperability
- Firmware GPIO setup
- Alternate Power Supplies
- Mesh Networking Interoperability (Dan Williams)
- hangs on Starting udev after i pulled olpc-2.6 git 4 days back.
- [Trac #1053] OLPC needs a usable GUI (i.e. not Sugar)
- Troubles getting started...
- OLPC needs a usable GUI
- serial port on "power management" B2?
- I understand the battery problems. (finally)
Richard A. Smith
- Resume redux
- Proposed fix for the suspend/resume pop
- fix for web browser and other app resolution problems
- [PATCH] support more DCON output modes
- Floating point exception precision
- OS upgrades are painful
- (no subject)
- Experiences Getting SystemTap work on OLPC Machine
- [Trac #1110] audio problems with telephony applications
- Process for updating/adding components.
- software team meeting notes march 20 2007
- gifts for Core OLPC developers from the FOSS Nepal community
- Sensor input mode measurements, build 320, B2, user-space
- Source code in the *.xo file?
- Seeking suggestions
- hardware change
- new stable kernel
- Many mfgpt timer interrupts with tickless kernel
- Kernel battery interface
- Suspend and resume bringup.
- radio testing, press to talk hack
- Schematics (parts list) and power
- Additional EC commands
Richard A. Smith
- Python profiling on OLPC machine
- intermittent laptop.org downtime: mar27
- DCON Specification.
- OLPC tuning thoughts
- Power connector specification changes
- power management
- [Fwd: Re: [Trac #1181] ugly X cursor appears at startup]
- Adventurers: please take new firmware Q2B83 and a build 353 for a test drive.
- is power cycle really still needed for firmware upgrade?
- console polling loop and inotify
- mplayer RPM
- System Software Teleconference minutes, 2007-03027
- XS Server specs: backup plan??, new user info
- Last minute details for upcoming stable build
- pyoLogo - project hosting application
Arnan (Roger) Sipitakiat
- XO avatars
- OLPC slides and promotional material
- Power Mangement Interfaces
- PLEASE test Build 368 and Q2B84 firmware ASAP.
- Please update your systems to Build 368 and Q2B85 firmware!!!
- Flash video works on X0
- MPP port selection
Last message date:
Sat Mar 31 23:18:07 EDT 2007
Archived on: Wed Feb 1 16:15:24 EST 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).