Mesh Networking Interoperability (Dan Williams)

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:38:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info Guys!

I  think that it would be a good Idea to publish an open design for a simple
mesh node (that used only off the shelf components) that would act as a
repeater.
Chances success of the XO, would be greatly improved if they could connect
to other meshes such the Meraki networks, nbased on MITs roofnet technology.

Flavio

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho
registered Linux user # 386432