Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston) - Note time!!!!

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Mar 20 12:28:23 EDT 2007

***Please concentrate on finishing up any significant changes this week,
the sooner the better, and focus increasingly on bug fixing.***

Please get time on Q2B81 ASAP!

If there is risk to such changes, please check with Chris Blizzard or
myself first.

OLPC software teleconference.   Note also the action item list below.

Please go through trac and comment/close bugs that are
done. Update our blocker and high priority bugs even if the status
is "no progress this week". You can easily use the query page in trac to
see what open issues you have.  The following is a useful URL for
helping look at BTest-3 bugs in trac. http://tinyurl.com/2ancvq

Please send any agenda items.

DIAL IN:
  From  the United States: 866-213-2185