power management

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Thu Mar 29 14:41:27 EDT 2007

>> I just ran across this link:
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Hardware_Power_Domains

> If it is hard to find, where would you suggest we add links to it?

I'd expect a Power Panagement page with lots of info.  This is an important
area.  Right?
There is one at
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Power_Management
but it's a bit thin and says "work in process".

So the real question is how to find that Power Managment page.

There is a link to the Hardware page on the left side of the main Wiki page, but once you get there you have to read the specs area to find the Power Management line.

So my vote would be to extend the links at the top of the hardware page so Power Management is easier to find.

An alternative would be a system overview page to collect the ideas that cross the hardware/software line.  (with links to the appropriate hardware and software sections)