new user

Flavio Coelho fccoelho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:22:31 EST 2007

Hi ,
I am new to the list and I am planning to start developing some python apps
for sugar. Thus, I have a few questions:

   1. Is there an official list of third party python modules that will
   be available in the stanadard olpc python instalation? I am mainly
   interested in PIL, xmpppy, and possibly some others.
   2. Is the IM application on the laptop based on xmpp (jabber)? If so
   is ther a standard way to use it from other apps?, for instance, have a
   application monitor conversations and send messages through the IM client.
   3. Is the sugar API documentation available somewhere? I couldn't yet
   make sugar-jhbuild build a full sugar environment on my gentoo (sabayon),
   otherwise I'd generate the API docs myself.

thanks!

--
Flávio Codeço Coelho
registered Linux user # 386432