Classic Mode bundle

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Wed Mar 7 23:22:38 EST 2007

If there are any X gurus out there, this is driving me nuts.  Under
Xephyr an incorrect keymap is being loaded which causes the arrow keys
not to work.  Under regular X the correct keymap is loaded.  Can someone
help me figure out how to get xephyr to initialize the correct keys?  I
can't figure out how to make xephyr do the right thing.

Thanks,
owen