Gnash plugin packages

Rob Savoye rob at welcomehome.org
Tue Mar 6 15:50:49 EST 2007

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

> Do you have the src.rpm?  I can build this into our repos and into the

  http://gnash.lulu.com/olpc/gnash-20070306-1.src.rpm. This is a CVS
snapshot from a few hours ago. You'll want to change the two lines on
redhat/gnash.spec to *not* cross build the rpm, or use your own spec
file. (if so, please send me the patches)

  Do you build packages on a standard FC6 machine, or on a hacked up
OLPC with more disk space ? I'm curious... These I built with a cross
compiler, which makes RPM packaging much more convoluted than usual. I
talked to Jeff at FOSDEM after his talk, and he told me the trick... :-)

> Also do you have a set of test flash sites we can point the XO's to?

 Our ActionScript tests cases are online at
http://gnash.lulu.com/testcases. These also work in the Adobe player,
and we appreciate info from anyone that tries them in the Adobe player,
so we can work on compatibility, and do further debugging of the test
cases themselves.

  We also have a long list of external web sites with Flash movies,
games, and our initial streaming video tests:
http://gnash.lulu.com/wiki/index.php/ExternalFlashMovies.

  Bug reports can go to https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnash, the
#gnash chat on freenode, or the gnash-dev at gnu.org list.

	- rob -