Gnash plugin packages

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 15:38:44 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 13:11 -0700, Rob Savoye wrote:
> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
> > was I hallucinating or did I saw gnash in the build already earlier today?
>
>   Could be, I also noticed Gnash is now in the OLPC yum repository.
> Those official packages unfortunately core dump for me. I've been
> working on RPM building for Gnash (I'm the Gnash maintainer) as well, so
> I figured I'd make my working packages available. I'll work towards
> making sure the official packages work, I've reported the problem to the
> package maintainer. Till then, have fun with flash as a web activity
> using these packages. :-)
>
> 	- rob -

Do you have the src.rpm?  I can build this into our repos and into the
build.  We've been stabilizing for country tests so I haven't had time
to look at it.  I was just able to start getting network connections
again to test it yesterday when I realized our packages don't work.
Also do you have a set of test flash sites we can point the XO's to?