Gnash plugin packages

Rob Savoye rob at welcomehome.org
Tue Mar 6 15:11:44 EST 2007

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> was I hallucinating or did I saw gnash in the build already earlier today?

  Could be, I also noticed Gnash is now in the OLPC yum repository.
Those official packages unfortunately core dump for me. I've been
working on RPM building for Gnash (I'm the Gnash maintainer) as well, so
I figured I'd make my working packages available. I'll work towards
making sure the official packages work, I've reported the problem to the
package maintainer. Till then, have fun with flash as a web activity
using these packages. :-)

	- rob -