Build 287 under qemu: Struck in sugar initial screen

Pablo Di Noto pablo at dinoto.org
Wed Mar 7 14:23:31 EST 2007

El Wednesday 07 March 2007 15:47:42 Bert Freudenberg escribió:
> On Mar 7, 2007, at 16:43 , Pablo Di Noto wrote:
> > With both I get to the initial sugar screen, with "My Picture", "My
> > Name"
> > and "My Color" tuple. But I can't get past this welcome, no matter
> > what I
> > try.
>
> Last time I tried you had to type the path to a .jpg in the image
> chooser - try the leftmost button.

That's it! Cannot continue without a picture.

May I update the sugar_instructions page with this?

Could be a dummy image made available for selection, to ensure a
first-time-tester like me does not get struck by this detail?

The funny thing is that I had scp'd an .jpg image which does not show on the
browser but was accepted when typing the full path.

Thanks!
///Pablo