Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston) - Note time!!!!

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Mar 13 18:37:55 EDT 2007

OLPC software teleconference.   Note also the action item list below.

Please go through trac and comment/close bugs that are
done. Update our blocker and high priority bugs even if the status
is "no progress this week". You can easily use the query page in trac to
see what open issues you have.  The following is a useful URL for
helping look at BTest-3 bugs in trac. http://tinyurl.com/2ancvq

Please send any agenda items.

DIAL IN:
  From  the United States: 866-213-2185
Note:  !!! Daylight savings time took effect in the US last weekend!!!!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=13&year=2007&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Agenda:

Status
stable build 303 woo-hoo!
are we done with release notes for 303?
Test-1 goals
USB performance problem
EC update for suspend/resume
Battery problems - what's left?
Tinderbox/power measurement

Priorities
  * Test-1 requirements
  * Suspend/resume

Please go through trac and comment/close bugs that are
done. Update our blocker and high priority bugs even if the status
is "no progress this week". You can easily use the query page in trac to
see what open issues you have.

Current action items:

AI: Andres - look into what it would take to uncache USB descriptors.
In progress
AI: Richard - update trac tickets after releasing WLAN_RESET firmware
AI: dcbw and marcopg to investigate mesh/avahi not working.
      done, but we're seeing crashing reports
AI: Richard to work with Ronak  & Michailis to get him the wireless
wakeup info he needs.

Previous action items:

AI: USB analyzer - do we have it in Cambridge

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child