Gnash plugin packages

Rob Savoye rob at welcomehome.org
Tue Mar 6 16:11:43 EST 2007

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

> Our spec file really strips things out of the build.  We also version a
> bit differently.  I'll be happy to send you it once we get this
> working.

  Cool. I picked the date as version number to distinguish it from the older
0.7.2 release. We actually leave package building up to package maintainers,
but it's useful if we can build them for testing purposes.

> BuildRequires.  BTW you should BuildRequires -devel packages for the
> most part not the actual packages.

  Ah... I just changed those from the -devel packages, I'll change it
back. I kept having dependency problems till I figured out than Yum
wasn't actually installing them after downloading on this B2 unit... I
finally just starting stripping out Requires till it would install.

  btw, gcc is included in the yum repository, but g++ is not. It'd be
nice to see it added, it doesn't take up too much more additional disk
space.

	- rob -