Adventurers: please take new firmware Q2B83 and a build 353 for a test drive.

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Thu Mar 29 20:36:00 EDT 2007

I did this (new firmware and new boot image). No problems so far exept
I can't seem to access the network; e.g. the web app always gives me a
Page Load Error when I enter a URL.  Do I have to follow the mesh
instructions for that or were those only for attempting to use the
mesh (which makes no sense since there aren't any other XO users
nearby in my building).

(I found a newer boot image, 354, but after downloading the md5 sum
was incorrect, so I stuck to 353.)

--Guido