geode: Update OLPC power management

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Sun Mar 11 15:15:18 EDT 2007

On 10/03/07 20:31 -0500, Albert Cahalan wrote:
> When faced with this, I'd just provide config space accessor functions
> that make things look normal. See arch/i386/pci for where you set that.
> Call something that does:
>
>        raw_pci_ops = pci_geode_access;

You are way off.  You are suggesting that the Geode cannot access
the config space, which is incorrect - it can either access it through
CF8/CFC when the VSA is included, or through Mitch's wrapper when it is
not.  The real problem is that we have four devices with distinct drivers
that are all enumerated under one device - which doesn't fit into the
Linux pci driver model.  Greg KH has graciously volunteered to take a look
at the problem, and I suspect we'll see some good stuff real soon.

Jordan

<www.amd.com/embeddedprocessors>