"automated test results"?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Mar 7 17:28:25 EST 2007

  Hi,

  I had been looking at the automated test results
(http://learn.laptop.org/tinderbox/builds/build294/, for example) to
see if it is a right version to download and install to the units we
have.  But lately, it appears that the information is no longer
reliable?  The latest version that is good to go under this criteria
is 271, is it right?

  What puzzles me is that the timestamp of the .img files, the
timestamp of the directory that contain them, and "Start Time" in the
JHBuild automated test results page are all inconsistent.  Last one
dozen or so builds seem to have almost minutes away "Start Time" and
all failed.  A few hours ago.  What is the proper interpretation of
this?

-- Yoshiki