Proposed fix for the suspend/resume pop

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Fri Mar 16 22:11:14 EDT 2007

Great.   So we can easily invert the sense of that bit and go with
Mitch's ECR.
Problem solved.   I'll summarize this discussion for Quanta and track
the hardware change.
Who will ensure that this change gets made in the module options for
the B3 build ?

Thanks to all involved in the discussion,
wad