OLPC "iperf hang" notes

Javier Cardona javier at cozybit.com
Thu Mar 1 17:59:04 EST 2007

Hi Mitch,

I took a over-the-air capture of the transmitted frames and repeated
your analysis.  This is the sequence that I got:

2 4 1 3 5 7 9 6 10 8 11 12 14 16 13 17 15 18 19 20 21 * 23 24 25 26 27
(I uploaded the capture here http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/915, "*" is
for packet 23)

The TCP trace acknowledgments up to packet 20.  This last
acknowledgement is repeated 6 times and after that the connection is
frozen.

Javier