[sugar] Process for updating/adding components.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Mar 21 11:58:53 EDT 2007

I'd like people to stop adding features by the end of this week and get
him bundles when it makes sense, but certainly something that can be
considered a release candidate by Friday.  I hope that most people are
not trying to squeeze more functionality in at this date.

Next week I'd like to see strictly important/low risk bug fixing.
                                   Thanks,
                                        - Jim

--
Jim Gettys