Moodle XS integration notes

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:10:16 EDT 2007

Just stumbled upon the wiki pages discussing XS Services, bitfrost and
Moodle, and added some notes about Moodle integration in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Server_Services . Not sure if it's the
right place, I just picked one ofthe many places that mentioned Moodle
and clicked edit ;-)

Getting up to speed with bitfrost right now.

Is there a mailing list where XS is being discussed? Last I heard
(from Jim Gettys) I understood that devel at laptop was the place, but it
seems that the discussion is happening in the wiki talk pages. (And
maybe I just don't understand how to follow it, but tracking a
discussion via RSS with unified diffs is quite painful).

cheers,

martin