Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston) - Note time!!!!

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Mar 27 20:46:51 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 20:15 -0400, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 17:51 -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:
>
> > Priorities
> >   * Test-1 requirements
> >         We need to have packaged ASAP:
> >                 Calculator (done), media player (in progress),
> > 		paint program (done),
>
> Media player didn't have to be packaged, only demonstrated.

It's working well enough Walter and I would like to have it in an
"extras" area where people can get it.  Not preinstalled.  When I said
packaged, I didn't necessarily mean RPM; in fact, we recommended
packaging it as an Sugar Activity.  And I wasn't meaning to imply anyone
at OLPC would be doing the work, either.

> Also, what sugar crash?  Is that the avahi problem or something else?

Probably.  Both Chris and I have seen this on builds 340 and 343 on
startup.
                                 - Jim

--
Jim Gettys