Devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 24

Eric St-Jean esj at wwd.ca
Thu Mar 8 08:42:51 EST 2007

Flavio Coelho wrote:

>     Interesting. The filter there is supposed to allow all image types
>     that
>     gdkpixbuf can import.
>
>     Dan
>

> Got the exact same problem, on the same build I even got an .jpg to
> the image filesystem via scp but could not select it, The file dialog
> would not show it. I tried writing the path to image in the file
> selection dialog to no avail.
>
> Flávio
that *does* work for me on 292 under vmware, however. I navigate to a
folder with images; i went to the vc1 and ls'd the files there, and back
in vc7 i entered the filename manually. It then let me through.

Btw, is it normal that there's no "X" in the frame (to shutdown the
machine) under an emulator (vmware in this case)??? never saw it in any
builds i've tried, 292 right now.