[Trac #1033] Spacebar has spots that don't word

Bipin Gautam bipin.gautam at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:21:33 EST 2007

maybe a better keyboard as a whole?
The wireless antina mounted on monitor, the carriage handle of XO and
base plastic of the XO as a whole feels elastic and frazile enough to
do some component damage in minor mis-handeling. I'm sure OLPC guys
have done crash test of XO with antina pointed to the ground straight?
This reminds me of the first generation of folding mobile sets that
broke on the joints often.