Classic Mode bundle

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Wed Mar 7 12:04:36 EST 2007

Classic Mode is a bundle that embeds a Xephyr session in an activity.
It's very useful for running non-sugarized programs.

It was originally written by Dan Williams, and I've brought it up to
date with a proper icon and the newer activity API.  It only works on
the devel builds (at the moment), but it includes the Xephyr runtime so
it doesn't need to be installed by yum.  Eventually I'll bundle xterm
and twm with it and make a non-devel-build friendly version.

I've attached a small screenshot showing xchat running in classic
mode.

You can find it on my wiki at http://ywwg.com/wiki/index.php/OLPC_Work

owen