DMA in B2Test board?

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sat Mar 10 13:07:44 EST 2007

We may declare 299 our next stable build; it is much better than 239.
I'd encourage most people on this list to try it out, along with the
Q2B76 firmware.

We do have reports of oops'es on 299, so may hold off on declaring it
stable.

Some kernel changes broke the tinderbox; cjb was getting it running
again on Friday.
                                  - Jim

--
Jim Gettys