301 network broken

Jean Piché jean at PICHE.COM
Mon Mar 12 08:23:50 EDT 2007

None of the B2s we have can connect to the wifi with 301. Connection
scripting with iwconfig and conecting with the Sugar mesh view are
both unsuccessful.
In the latter, the XO repeatedly prompts for the encryption key and
in the former, dhclient cannot negotaite a lease.

Tested on 4 machines.

jp

http://jeanpiche.com