Suspend and resume bringup.

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sun Mar 25 08:09:09 EDT 2007

Eric,

We eco'ed a number of systems to get to people interested in working on
power management.  Unless you are really handy with a soldering iron,
swapping machines is a better way to go.  Let me know if you'd like us
to send a system.

We certainly should document the ECO's and get them in the wiki in any
case.  For some people, they aren't all that difficult to do.
                              - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child