Enabling OProfile in the OLPC kernels?

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Mon Mar 19 11:33:46 EDT 2007

Will,

   > I asked about the location of the debuginfo files before. They were
   > not generally available. The kernel debuginfo rpms are the one
   > exception. They can be obtained from:

   > http://dev.laptop.org/~dilinger/stable/

   > It would be good to make the olpc debuginfo rpms available like the
   > fedora core packages.

Here are the olpc debuginfo RPMs:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/projects/olpc/development/i386/debug/

There may be some -debuginfo RPMs that aren't in either the above
directory or the FC6 debuginfo directory; let us know if you find
any.  The FC6 debuginfo directories are:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/debug/
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/6/i386/debug/
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/6/i386/debug/

.. but as Dan says, `yum install foo-debuginfo` should pick up packages
from the repositories.

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>