[Testing] WLG test group summary

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Nov 26 12:51:46 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> FYI we did a Google spreadsheet with some G1G1 activity metrics (e.g. tested
> or not) when we chose the activities to include in the 8.2 build.
>
> See: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p_Xhb6KcXLyEViA50CnCaDg&hl=en
>
> The "matrix deprecated" tab is where I recorded partial test result
> information.
>
> The "matrix current" tab is where Sameer is trying to evaluate the
> "educational usefulness" of each activity.

Just to briefly comment on the approach: Each activity has attributes
which are evaluated independent of where they will be deployed. For
example, Record may score 7 out of 10. Then, the weights (%
distribution) determine the importance or relevance for a particular
deployment.

Hope this helps.

Sameer
--