[Testing] WLG test group summary

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:02:58 EST 2008

Hi All,

FYI we did a Google spreadsheet with some G1G1 activity metrics (e.g.
tested or not) when we chose the activities to include in the 8.2 build.

See: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p_Xhb6KcXLyEViA50CnCaDg&hl=en

The "matrix deprecated" tab is where I recorded partial test result
information.

The "matrix current" tab is where Sameer is trying to evaluate the
"educational usefulness" of each activity.

Maybe we can capture any useful information from this older spreadsheet
and collapse it in to your new test results one.

One goal for me:
- A single URL with test results and "value" of activities so I can
quickly select which ones get included in the next manufactured XO image
(e.g. 8.2.1 or 9.1).

Also FYI, teachers in Uruguay have started comenting on which activities
they use in a given week in class. See the thread: "[Sur] Lo que usamos
en los últimos siete días" at http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sur/

Particularly:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sur/2008-November/001485.html
and