[Server-devel] [XSCE] Has anyone else seen squid swap.state bloat?

Anish Mangal anishmg at umich.edu
Wed May 11 04:35:34 EDT 2016

I would say given the severity of this issue (of making the server
*unusable* with regular use), we should have atleast some fix, or to
disable squid (which it is by default?) while better/practical approaches
are discussed.

Also, we do have monit. Maybe there is a way to get it to monitor squid
cache bloat.

Just my two cents :-)

Anish