[Server-devel] [XSCE] Has anyone else seen squid swap.state bloat?

Tim Moody tim at timmoody.com
Wed May 11 00:18:54 EDT 2016

I don't think it is practical to have a separate partition and while http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringSquid#What_.27.27cache_dir.27.27_size_should_I_use.3F talks about a separate partition, it and other docs make  it clear that the entire partition should not and need not  be used.
We need to experiment with http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/cache_dir/ parameters to find something that works.  If that fails then we should create a cron job.