[Server-devel] stability of XS 0.5

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 11:45:52 EST 2008

Hi All,

I agree with Sameer that people should be informed in advance if there
are known issues. I put a note on the release notes page and a link to
this list at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Release_Notes#XS_0.5

When the documented features are working as designed we can remove it.
Until then its better to warn people.

Thanks,

Greg S