[Grassroots-l] Need some information about OLPC server

Manoocher manoocher at paiwastoon.com.af
Tue Dec 16 23:49:07 EST 2008

Dears,

This is Manoocher salam from OLPC Afghanistan, the OLPC team in
Afghanistan just start deploying the XO Laptops for schools, and recently
we have planed to distribute 900 Laptops for one of the schools in
Jalalabad/ Afghanistan, so we need a Server for these (900) Laptops, I
searched on Google but couldn't find, so I need your cooperation in order
to find a Server, with the nice specification and fair cost, I appreciate
if you response sooner.

thanks so much

--
Manoocher Salam