[Server-devel] Fwd: [ejabberd] Fix or workaround for EJAB-731 - shared roster fails to show new user accts

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:13:49 EST 2008

Hi Guillaume,

Badlop has posted a new patch that I want to test. It conflicts with a
patch you've introduced to our build,
recent_online_and_rearby_groups_updated.diff -- two questions

 - Do we need this patch to interop with 8.2 correctly? What does it do?
 - Have you tested "vanilla" ejabberd for the bugs reported in EJAB-730/731?

In the short term, I'm building an rpm to test here - with Badlop's
patch, and without yours. Have made any attempt at a merge - but can
try if you tell me it's needed. (Not that I know much erlang or
ejabberd internals, but getting there. Help welcome.)