[Olpc-socal] SCaLE11X OSSIE and Raspberry Pi

Steven Pease spease at ucla.edu
Mon Jan 28 03:11:12 EST 2013

There are also some pi-like devices that we've been watching:
CubieBoard <http://cubieboard.org/>
BeagleBone <http://beagleboard.org/bone>
ODROID-U2<http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G135341370451>
ODROID-X2<http://www.hardkernel.com/renewal_2011/products/prdt_info.php?g_code=G135235611947>
CuBox<http://www.zdnet.com/photos/missed-out-on-raspberry-pi-herere-five-alternatives_p4/6351193#photo>
A13-OLinuXino <https://www.olimex.com/Products/OLinuXino/A13/A13-OLinuXino/>
Gooseberry <http://gooseberry.atspace.co.uk/?page_id=13>
Ug802<http://liliputing.com/2013/01/picuntu-brings-light-weight-linux-to-rk3066-mini-pcs-mk808-ug802-etc.html>

These may be easier to get ahold of, and in many cases use more powerful
processors or offer additional capabilities to the Pi. They range from
about $40 to $150.

- Steven