[Olpc-socal] RPi?

Caryl Bigenho caryl at laptop.org
Mon Jan 14 23:06:07 EST 2013

Hi...
Anyone besides me have a Raspberry Pi?  I haven't done anything with mine yet, but would love to hear what some of you may have done. BTW folks have been able to successfully run Sugar on it! http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=2275
Caryl
P.S. Save the weekend of Feb 22-24 for SCaLE 11X. We will have a booth again and need volunteers. I will also send info about the CFP for OSSIE as soon as I know a little bit more.
P.P.S. SCaLE TNG (The Next Generation) is still accepting proposals for sessions (until Feb 2). If you know some talented young people who might like to present, please let them know. The sessions can be quite short. Here is the link to the application process: http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-tng-call-speakers And, here is a link to last year's schedule so you can see what sort of things they did then: https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale10x/events/scale-next-generation.html