[Olpc-socal] SCaLE Update for OLPC-socal

J. HERMAN maodog at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 12:12:29 EST 2013

Hi Caryl:
 I've been on your email list for some time and am fascinated by it.
I took advantage of the G1G1 program a few years ago because my background
was in development. I have two and use them myself...such that I can, and gave one to mu niece in Ohio. I also run
a garden at a domestic violence shelter in LA and am interested in exposing these children to
OLPC (about 18-23 kids) but have no idea how to do it. I don't know programming but I believe it
is made for people like me as well. I will attend the event with the $35. full day pass (thanks for that) and hope to attend the
fest at Denny's. I just thought I'd say hello first and thanks for all the great outreach. I will find you at the convention and introduce myself.
Joe Herman