[Olpc-socal] OLPC for research project?

Nicholas Doiron ndoiron at mapmeld.com
Sat Feb 4 22:13:09 EST 2012

The XO has some great activities that have mesh networking.  But not all
activities support this.

I've been working on Map and OfflineMap activities for the XO.  They
support mesh networking and import of GeoRSS, such as Ushahidi's /feed page
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Map
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Ndoiron/OfflineMap

Let me know if those are useful to you.

Regards,