[Olpc-socal] OLPC for research project?

Everett Batey efbatey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 21:11:11 EST 2012

Danny, If you are not already on the crisiscommons mailing list,
you might want to rerun your interests there.

  "CrisisCommons Googlegroups" <crisiscommons at googlegroups.com>,

 R/  Everett Batey / Skype: wa6cre-10 / efbatey at gmail.com
  or efbarc at cotdazr.org or wa6cre at rabbitradio.org or lioneverett at gmail.com
   Lions 4-A3 Calendar  / CrisisLinks http://bit.ly/cw95Um
    Please visit So Calif Linux Expo http://www.socallinuxexpo.org
     (805) 616-2471 / G-Talk/Twitter: efbatey