[OLPC-Philippines] Visiting fellow

Sandeep C. sgc0611 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:37:32 EST 2009

Hi Mel,

Great to know that you're around!

I'm currently in the Philippines and plan to be here for the long term. Just
booked a trip to Boston from Feb 18 to Mar 18 to wrap up affairs there. A
Cambridge meeting between these dates would be ideal as we may have some
action items from the Jan 31 meeting.

Team: Just stumbled across Give Meaning. While we don't have a 501c3
organization, would we consider this option for fundraising?
http://www.givemeaning.com/about/about

Let's discuss briefly on Saturday.

Cheers,
Sandeep