[OLPC-Philippines] Attendance for Saturday meeting (Jan. 31)

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:16:49 EST 2009

Hi all,

Just a reminder to those who plan to attend the meeting this saturday
(Jan. 31) - please make sure you fill up the registration form at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pHU0K6XSvAyltt88fzPYiZg

I'll need the list of names by tomorrow because we still have to sort
out the permits from the building admin. Sorry for this.

Jerome

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> P.S. Jerome, medyo late na, pero I'll give some key DISCS faculty a
> buzz and see if anyone can come pa. If ever last minute, puede kaya
> mag-add sa list if mga 1 or 2 people can come kung may mag-confirm by
> Friday? Am forwarding the google URL form too.

Naz -  I need this list by tomorrow because we will still have to
process the permit from the building admin for it.

--
Jerome G.

Blog: http://gotangco.blogspot.com