[Olpc-indonesia] OLPC Indonesia translation question

Arief M Utama arief.utama at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:07:06 EST 2012

Hi Djuna,

Wow, hope the winds doesn't do more damages and everything's ok with you.

There are already some parts that's translated, but since it is not
fully translated, so yeah, the full experience may not be satisfying in
Bahasa.

One of many thing that I would do, but still haven't get to it yet, is
to try setting up OLPC installation in my computer and see how well it
is in Bahasa.

So for now, AFAIK, the best way to see the progress of the translation
is from this page:

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/id/

Maybe someone in this list also have a better idea about this?

If you can get someone working on this full time, I think they should be
able to finish within a month or two.

I could help setting things up and reviewing initial work, and once
you're ready, I can pass the lang-admin to your team.

Let me know what do you think and how we can progress forward.

All the best.
-arief