[Olpc-indonesia] OLPC Indonesia translation question

Djuna Ivereigh djuna at djunapix.com
Thu Jan 26 21:23:53 EST 2012

Dear Arief,

Thanks so much for your reply, and sorry for my own delay. Our power has
been down for most of 2 days due to crazy winds! Ironic as I'm drafting
a proposal re: electrification + OLPC   :)

Is it true, then, that no part of OLPC software is usable yet in Bahasa?

And would you estimate that, given funding, 1 full-time translator could
complete the job in 3 months? Or 3 translators in 1 month?

And would this cover the software set listed at
http://one.laptop.org/about/software ?  Any more or any less?

Thanks so much!

Best,
Djuna