[Olpc-indonesia] OLPC Indonesia translation question

Arief M Utama arief.utama at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:22:39 EST 2012

Hi Djuna,

Thank you for your mail.

I'm one of the current admin for ID translation, but I'm pretty much
busy right now, so I havent been able to continue with translation work.

You're most welcome If you'd like to help, we could always use more
translator.

Not sure about estimation, but I think with 1 man translating in spare
time we could finish within few months. Depends on the spare-time :-)

Let me know if you or anyone you know wanna be registered as translator.
I'll help to get you registered, as that is what I can help with for now.

All the best.
-arief