[Localization] (no subject)

abd elrhman ayman abdxelrhman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:41:21 EST 2014

i use SphinUX OS (the operating system that some ******** claimed Absurdly
about it Containing malware)

the broblem is something else, the broblem is all about the internet speed
in Egypt which is a Disaster, for example i pay 5$ only to get 1.5 GB of
uasge (downloading - surfing - streaming - ....) and at very Low speed of 1
Kilobyte !!!!!
it would take me half a day to download the whole iso file and will cost 20
Egyption pound knowing that i am very broke.

so the only way is to ask you guys