[Localization] (no subject)

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Feb 7 16:10:37 EST 2014

Hi Abd,
You should really have the software you are trying to translate available.
While TurtleArt is specially big fish, you will have the same issue with
other activities.
Have you tried Sugar?
Tell us what is your working environment, we can try help you to get Sugar
running.

Gonzalo

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:43 PM, abd elrhman ayman <abdxelrhman at gmail.com>wrote:

>  what is turtleart
> what is turtleart-extras
>
> i need to know everything before i can start translating those two files
> (as i opened them and they seemed very complicated), as an Arabic
> translator the translation process are not as easy as translating from a
> latin-based Lang to another latin-based Lang.
>
> every English Term(expression) have at least 3 opposite Arabic ones and
> every single one of them leads to a whole different meaning!! so i need to
> know Precisely every related info about the file/book..etc which i am
>  translating to completely understand them then think about the intended
> meaning this particular string.

Gonzalo Odiard

SugarLabs - Learning Software for children