[Localization] issue with pootle - AY

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:02:16 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <yamaplos at bolinux.org>wrote:

> We seem to be having issues with AY translation

On the plurals issue, I have set the Number of Plurals = 2 and the Plural
equation to (n != 1)  this is part of the language set-up in Pootle.  There
was some discussion that Favio started on the Pootle list aboutr Aymara and
plurals and I think that this should serve for now, but if that needs to be
changed after some work on the PO files (particularly looking at those
places where plural formulas would be used in the UI strings), we can
certainly make adjustements as needed.