[Localization] Some letters in Turkish translation

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:50:50 EDT 2009

Nevit,

Have you reviewed
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization/Testing

to see if there are any steps you might be missing?

What happens if you try with the tr langpack?
http://people.sugarlabs.org/sayamindu/langpacks/8.2/tr_lang_pack_v2.sh<http://people.sugarlabs.org/sayamindu/langpacks/8.2/tr_lang_pack_v2.sh>

I also noticed that there are many fuzzy strings (about half) in the lang-tr
etoys PO file.  That may not be the cause of your problem, but that is a
little unusual.

Hope you work it out.

cjl