[Localization] Spanish wiki page to lang-xx

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun May 11 12:35:27 EDT 2008

Interesting. it's tests absolutely fine for me on Safari on OSX and Firefox
2.0.0.14 and IE7 on WinXP/SP2.  I don't have access to a config like your's
right now and I haven't tested on my XO yet either.

The template itself is surprisingly simple HTML See
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Template:Gttranslation_alt

You can also compare it to the original I found which assumes lang-en as
starting language on page. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Template:GTranslations

I modified it to assume lang-es as starting language.

Just speculating, but perhaps it is the combination of the presence of
Arabic (An R-to-L script) as the first entry on the list and the possibility
that the beta-version of FF you're using is trying to do something clever
(e.g. pre-interpret script direction on mouseover of span), but having
unexpected consequences.

One thing to test would be dropping Arabic out of the template as a first
quick pass at narrowing it down.  Of course, it's always possible you have
identified one of the reasons that FF3 is still beta and not production.
Thanks for the testing.

cjl