[Localization] Kreyòl Localization

Jude Augusma jayme2901 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 08:56:10 EDT 2008

Hi Marvin,
I went through the 106 strings in the terminology section and all except two of them which I will include in my questions are easy. The terminology section is just regular word, I am not seeing computer programming language word there at all, as you can see it take me just a little while to translate them all.
Let's take some strrings I am having problem with, just some of them:
Smalltalk code
smoothing
A broom to align Morphs with
A UML composite state shape
Composite State
UML Package
AND Gate
Another pointing hand
XOR Gate
Scrolled State
Squeak
STClass
FSM ButtonBar
FSM Flap
Arrow Editor
Toggle dots
Clear clicks
A handy Morph-generating button
attachmentOwnerChanged
sourceConnected
RandomConnector
A basic Connector that bends smoothly
flap
Kedema Turtle
Some the strings like the above, I translate them but my translation does not make sense to me in a computer world. For example: what is a Turtle? is it the animal Turtle? What is a Morph? a XOR gate, Random connector? etc.
Marvin I will call you later today, I will not be home this morning again.
Jude